Tips: How To Cancel Paramount Plus
Table of Content
As a result of their 2019 merger, CBS and Viacom have created Paramount+. Think of it as a merger between CBS All Access and the many services owned by Viacom. The service formerly known as CBS All Access is changing its name to Paramount+ and expanding its content library significantly. When compared to other streaming services like NBC’s Peacock, Paramout+ is unique because it features content from multiple networks. It stores a lot of shows from many different TV networks. Paramount plus replaced CBS All Access as the streaming service for Paramount Studios’ movies and television programming. However, if you find that you are not satisfied with Paramount plus, you can terminate by following the guidance in this article ” how to cancel paramount plus subscription.”
Your Paramount plus membership must be terminated inside the original app or platform. Simply put, if you signed up for Paramount plus (or CBS All Access) on your computer, you must also cancel your subscription using your computer. Also, you may only terminate your subscription through the app store where it was first purchased. This article will explain how to cancel paramount plus subscription using a desktop computer, iOS, and android devices.
How To Cancel Paramount Plus
Paramount Plus Subscription Cancel Through Official Website
When you cancel your Paramount Plus membership, you may be given the option to extend your service for a free month if you select the Cancel Subscription button. Simply selecting the link will allow you to take advantage of the deal. If you’d rather cancel now, select that option.
But still insist Here’s How To Cancel Paramount Plus if you subscribed through the service’s main website:
- Visit the Paramount Plus website and log in using your account information.
- Go to the site’s upper right corner and click the Account button and select the Account button
- From your account go to the “Subscription & Billing” section.
- To end your subscription, select the link to do so and also pick your preferred cancellation justification. Just click the option that says “Cancel All” to finish canceling.
Read Also: Best 15 Indoor Thermometer App For Android and iOS
How To Cancel Paramount Plus If Users Have Apple Devices
The following instructions apply to users who have subscribed to Paramount+ using their Apple ID and wish to terminate their subscription.
1. In Apple’s iOS (iPad or iPhone):
Start by going to the Settings app from the Home screen, and then hit your Apple ID where your email address should be. There may be a password entry requirement.
Second, select Manage from the menu under Subscriptions. Have a look at the Paramount+ package.
Three, disable the auto-renewal feature (change the switch from green to grey). At the conclusion of the current paying cycle, your subscription will be terminated.
Read Also: Latest Apple iOS 14 Feature And Review
2. On your home computer
- Launch the App Store or iTunes on your computer (Mac). Enter your Apple ID and password to sign in if you haven’t already.
- Select Account > View My Account from the main menu (or the Account button) at the top of your screen (or the App Store window). Key in your passphrase here.
- Thirdly, find the Settings tab on the Account Details page. When you’re ready, select Manage to the right of Subscriptions. Find the Paramount+ membership, then move on to the next step.
- Canceling membership is as simple as turning off Automatic Renewal. At the conclusion of the current paying cycle, your subscription will be terminated.
3. Apple TV4
Remember: Only tvOS apps currently installed on the Apple TV 4 can have their subscriptions edited.
- You need to go into your settings. To access your account, go to your username and password.
- Go to the Subscriptions menu.
- Once you’ve located the subscription you wish to cancel, all you have to do is pick it up and click the Cancel Subscription button.
- Select the subscription you wish to manage, and then click the Cancel Subscription button. If you don’t see the option to cancel your subscription, it has already been terminated and will not be renewed.
How To Cancel Paramount Plus On Android Devices
Through the Google Play Store, cancel:
- Ensure that the Google Play account from which you made the transaction is active and start the Google Play Store application.
- Select the app for the subscription you want to cancel by tapping Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions.
- Another option is to select Menu > My Apps > Select the app for the subscription you want to cancel > Select the app’s details page.
- To confirm the cancellation, tap “Cancel” and “Yes.” This subscription will go from being subscribed to being canceled. Simply re-subscribe if you change your mind in the future.
- Uninstalling the application doesn’t mean your subscription is canceled. you shall have to follow the procedure.
How To Cancel Paramount Plus On Roku Tv
Please take the following actions to discontinue your Paramount+ subscription:
- When utilizing your Roku account from a web browser just simply go to my.roku.com and log into your Roku account.
- Click “Manage your Subscriptions” and decide which subscription channel you want to end.
- Click on “Unsubscribe” that one you want to cancel
Read Also: Top 25 Vumoo Alternatives You Must Try Today
Using your Roku device
- Go to your home screen and use the Roku remote’s “*” button to choose the Paramount+ channel; do not click on it.
- Choose “Manage Subscription” and “Cancel Subscription”
- Choose “Cancel Subscription” in the final step
- You can choose to keep a paid subscription active until the end of the current billing cycle or the free trial period when you cancel it. (For instance, if you decide to cancel on the 18th of the month but your subscription is good until the 30th.)
How To Cancel Paramount Plus from Fire TV
Simply follow these steps to discontinue your subscription from fire tv:
- Log in using your Amazon username and password at www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions.
- Click “Actions” next to the Paramount+ subscription. From the dropdown menu, choose “Turn off auto-renewal.”
- Select “Turn off auto-renewal” to formally end the subscription. A confirmation message will appear after the cancellation has been successful.
Read Also: First iOS 15 jailbreak tools
Some Common Questions Asked By Users
Q1: Can I resubscribe to Paramount Plus after canceling?
A: You can, but you’ll need to follow the same billing steps you did the first time.
Q: Can I get a new free trial if I cancel and resubscribe?
A: not right away. After canceling Paramount Plus, you’ll probably have to wait at least a year before signing up again and receiving a fresh free trial.
More On Guidebits:
- Top 10 Smartphone Apps To Download This Year
- Best 20 SimplyAWeeb Alternatives For Anime Cartoons
- Top 25 Vumoo Alternatives You Must Try Today
- Top 12 Logitech Headset For Gamers
- Top 12 Logitech Headset For Gamers