Table of Content
Kindle Unlimited is a subscription service that gives you unlimited access to over 3 million eBooks and thousands of audiobooks of different genres, including bestsellers, new releases, classics, and popular series. You can also find audiobooks, magazines, and Kindle Singles (short stories and essays). This article clarifies how to cancel Kindle Unlimited, but before doing this, I want to tell you what it offers its subscribers.
In the Kindle Unlimited subscription, the subscriber can download Kindle books into your device so that you can read them offline. Moreover, the subscriber can borrow up to 20 books simultaneously with Kindle Unlimited. There are no due dates, so that you can keep the books for as long as possible. This is an excellent option if you’re going to be traveling or if you have a limited internet connection.
To sign up for Kindle Unlimited, visit the Amazon website or open the Kindle app on your device. There is a 30-day free trial; after that, the monthly subscription fee is $11.99. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Read More: What To Do If FireStick Not Working?
Why You Need To Know How To Cancel Kindle Unlimited Subscription?
If you are a book lover, Kindle Unlimited is a great way to save money and discover new books. But sometimes, you can’t give enough time to read books due to the busy routine. In such a scenario, if you have a Kindle Unlimited subscription, you must cancel it. For me, it all depends upon these questions:
- How many books do you read in a month?
- Are you interested in discovering new authors and genres?
- Do you need access to textbooks or other course materials?
- Can you afford to pay $11.99 per month for a subscription?
If your answer is no to most of these questions, you must know how to cancel Kindle Unlimited.
How To Cancel Kindle Unlimited Subscription?
As far as concerned with this question of how to cancel a Kindle Unlimited subscription, that is too simple. You can cancel your Kindle subscription through a web browser as well as kindle fire.
To cancel your Kindle Unlimited subscription, follow these steps:
- Open amazon.com in your browser.
- Sign in through your account and go to the settings, Accounts, And List.
- From here click on the Memberships & Subscriptions and sign into your Amazon account.
- Under the membership settings, select the Kindle Unlimited settings.
- From settings, you will see a “Cancel Kindle Unlimited Membership” option. Click on it
- A separate window will open in which the system asks to cancel the subscription. Here, select Cancel Membership.
Your membership remains active until the next billing date. After the billing date passes, you lose access to content that you have checked out.
Note: If you acquired your subscription through an external provider, contact them directly to cancel.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- You cannot cancel your Kindle Unlimited subscription from the Kindle app on Android or iOS.
- If you have a prepaid (gift or bundle) Kindle Unlimited membership, you will not receive a partial refund for unused months.
- If you cancel your Kindle Unlimited membership and resubscribe within 30 days, you will not be eligible for the free trial again.
If you have trouble canceling your Kindle Unlimited subscription, contact Amazon Customer Support for assistance.
Cancel Kindle Unlimited Subscription Through Kindle Fire
With an Amazon Fire tablet, users can also cancel the Kindle Unlimited subscription by using the Shop Amazon app. If you haven’t relocated it, the app is installed by default on Fire tablets and may be found on the home screen.
- Open your Amazon shop application
- Open your account
- In the Account, you have a membership and subscription button
- Tap on that button and here you’ll find all the memberships and subscriptions.
- Now, tap on the Kindle Unlimited subscription settings, and tap the cancel subscription button.
- Last but not least, click on the cancel membership.
FAQs about Cancel a Kindle Unlimited Subscription
Can a user cancel the subscription directly from Kindly?
Although you can utilize your Kindle Unlimited membership to download and read books on your Kindle, it is important to note that there is no direct method to manage or cancel your Kindle Unlimited membership from your Kindle device. To cancel Kindle Unlimited, you can utilize either the Amazon website or the Shop Amazon app on an Amazon Fire tablet.
Does a User cancel a Kindle subscription through the App?
We are sorry but to manage or cancel Kindle Unlimited subscriptions has been removed from the mobile apps. As a result, the only available method to perform these actions is through a web browser. Please note that if you decide to cancel your Kindle Unlimited membership, any titles you have borrowed will be removed from your library on the next billing date.
Can Users Keep Kindle Unlimited Subscription Forever?
The Kindle store refers to the online ebook store available on Amazon. At this place, you have the option to purchase books and own them indefinitely, or you can choose to borrow books through a subscription program called Kindle Unlimited. These Kindle ebooks can be read either on a dedicated Kindle device or through an app installed on a smartphone or tablet.
What is the difference between Kindle And Kindle Unlimited?
The Kindle is an innovative reading apparatus of Amazon. Furthermore, there exists a Kindle application that individuals may utilize on their portable telecommunication devices and tablet computers. Kindle Unlimited is a subscription service that grants Kindle users, both on the app and device, the privilege of accessing a curated collection of books for a recurring fee, either on a monthly or annual basis.
Does Kindle Unlimited have a Yearly Plan also?
No, a Kindle Unlimited subscription is available at the price of 9.99 USD Dollars.
Is audible included in Kindle?
Yes, the Kindle Unlimited has a vast collection of audible audiobooks that is around over 2500. These audiobooks have been optimized for Whispersync for Voice functionality, enabling a seamless transition between reading the Kindle eBook and listening to the audiobook.
What is the price of an audible on Kindle?
One of my preferred methods of auditory engagement is through the utilization of Audible. The platform boasts an unparalleled assortment of content, accompanied by a robust application and diverse auditory alternatives. Furthermore, it offers a plethora of enticing subscription packages for users to choose from. At the mere cost of $7.99 or $15.99 per month, one can readily perceive that this offering represents a remarkable value proposition, taking into account the multitude of benefits one can derive from it.
Canceling your Kindle Unlimited subscription is a simple process that can be done online in just a few steps. If you are no longer using the service, or if you are looking to save money, canceling your subscription is a good option.
Here are some additional tips for canceling your Kindle Unlimited subscription:
- Make sure to cancel your subscription before your next billing date. This will ensure that you are not charged for another month of service.
- If you have any books borrowed through Kindle Unlimited, you can keep them even after you cancel your subscription. However, you will not be able to borrow any new books until you resubscribe.
- If you are unsure whether or not you want to cancel your Kindle Unlimited subscription, you can try putting it on hold for a few months. This will allow you to keep your membership active, but you will not be billed during the hold period.
For More idea you can visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhQ9jXerWNk